Large reusable & waterproof bags, wetbag - The Walk
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About this product
Perfect for swimsuits, fabric face masks, towels, sandals, dirty diapers and other wet items. With you on-the-go!
Sustainable eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic bags.
- Lanyard with a metal snap fastener
- Waterproof, durable and eco-responsible
- Made of RecyPul™ textile, our fabrics are knitted and printed in Montreal, from recycled water bottle fibers
- YKK zippers made in Quebec
- Carefully made in Quebec
- Lead-free, PVC-free, BPA-free
- 29 cm x 42 cm (12" x 17") / 13 cm x 19 cm ( 5''x 7,5'')
HOW TO WASH
- Turn inside out and machine wash in cold or lukewarm water with soap without fabric softener.
- Machine dry on low heat or make a nice garland of bags in the living room and allow to air dry.
- Turn inside out and wash with dish soap.
- Leave to air dry on a beautiful organic linen dish cloth, woven by your area’s farmers' circle.
Made by DEMAIN DEMAIN in St-Eustache, Quebec