Set of 2 reusable utensiles, toileteries, snack bags - Areca
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About this product
Perfect little set to carry utensils, reusable straws, toothbrushes, wrap or leftover baguette. Use at daycare, school, office or on the go.
A sustainable alternative to single-use bags. It's that easy to make a positive impact for the environment!
- Waterproof, durable and eco-responsible
- Made of RecyPul™ textile, our fabrics are knitted and printed in Montreal, from recycled water bottle fibers
- YKK zippers made in Quebec
- Carefully made in Quebec
- Lead-free, PVC-free, BPA-free
- 27 cm x 13 cm (10,75" x 5")
- 2 bags in this set
HOW TO WASH
- Turn inside out and machine wash in cold or lukewarm water with soap without fabric softener.
- Machine dry on low heat or make a nice garland of bags in the living room and allow to air dry.
- Turn inside out and wash with dish soap.
- Leave to air dry on a beautiful organic linen dish cloth, woven by your area’s farmers' circle.
Made by DEMAIN DEMAIN in St-Eustache, Quebec