Perfect little set to carry utensils, reusable straws, toothbrushes, wrap or leftover baguette. Use at daycare, school, office or on the go.
A sustainable alternative to single-use bags. It's that easy to make a positive impact for the environment!
- Waterproof, durable and eco-responsible
- Made of RecyPul™ textile, our fabrics are knitted and printed in Montreal, from recycled water bottle fibers
- YKK zippers made in Quebec
- Carefully made in Quebec
- Lead-free, PVC-free, BPA-free
- 27 cm x 13 cm (10,75" x 5")
- 2 bags in this set
HOW TO WASH
- Turn inside out and machine wash in cold or lukewarm water with soap without fabric softener.
- Machine dry on low heat or make a nice garland of bags in the living room and allow to air dry.
- Turn inside out and wash with dish soap.
- Leave to air dry on a beautiful organic linen dish cloth, woven by your area’s farmers' circle.
Made by DEMAIN DEMAIN in St-Eustache, Quebec